• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Eromanga Sensei

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rockweaver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:51 pm Reply with quote
I am wondering why this series is not listed as a harem series.
the main has 3 girls in love with him (one being a sister)
2 have confessed / want to marry him
what else will it take add the harem tag?

Sagiri Izumi (和泉紗霧 Izumi Sagiri)
Voiced by: Akane Fujita has indicated that she has strong feelings for her no blood related brother.

Elf Yamada (山田エルフ Yamada Erufu)
Voiced by: Minami Takahashi Elf is a 14-year-old popular light novel author who has sold over 2 million copies. She starts living next door to Masamune and is famed for dressing in a Lolita style. She has shown to have developed romantic feelings for Masamune and has confessed to him. Elf Yamada is her pen name. Her real name is Emily Granger (エミリー・グレンジャー Emirī Gurenjā).

Muramasa Senju (千寿ムラマサ Senju Muramasa)
Voiced by: Saori Ōnishi Muramasa is a successful light novel writer who has sold over 14.5 million copies of her novel series. She is a fan of Masamune's "Silverwolf of Reincarnation" series, So she gets upset after he ends series. She tried to stop him from writing romantic comedy series but admitted defeat after losing to him in Tenkaichi-Budoukai competition. She is in love with Masamune, but he rejects her after she confesses her feelings to him. Muramasa Senju is her pen name. Her real name is Hana Umezono (梅園花 Umezono Hana).
niji9t

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:21 am Reply with quote
The same thing why Yuri on Ice isn't considered Shounen Ai. Pure fanservice, that's all.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Rockweaver wrote:
what else will it take add the harem tag?

Someone submitting it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1