• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam 00's Second Season to Start in October of 2008

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rankothefiremage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:52 pm Reply with quote
So i wonder what sunrise will do for the other open season slot?...........

-Gabe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Clodus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:02 pm Reply with quote
good news for gundam fans. i thought it was going to be too short and it just started getting interesting.
code geass i hope they do a tv series instead of ovas. i generally like longer series
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
W-General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quote
YES!
This means Code Geass will be set for April 2008. I'm so excited. I LOVE Code Geass

As much as I love Gundam (I follow UC and Seed religiously), things really took a turn for the worse since Seed Destiny...and 00 is just so-so - still can't compare to Code Geass
AyumiHamasaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:28 pm Reply with quote
So far, GUNDAM 00 is amazing to me. It's a bit slow but interesting.
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Given that Code Geass season 1 is current reairing at 5:30pm on Saturdays (right before Gundam 00) on MBS, it's painfully obvious that the second season is going to air during the interm.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quote
rankothefiremage wrote:
So i wonder what sunrise will do for the other open season slot?...........

-Gabe

I'd be really surprised if the second season of Code Geass doesn't air in the slot between seasons of Gundam 00.
Westlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:16 am Reply with quote
Really looking forward to Code Geass season 2 in April.
king 47

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quote
Code Geass is so Gay i could never finish the first episode because i end up throwing up

but on the other hand Gundam 00 is great though i still have to watch episode 5 hearing the news that there will be another season is so cool because i loke long series with too much episodes
BleuVII

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quote
King 47, may I congratulate you on a very intelligent first post... (maybe 2nd?)

Anyway, I am two episodes behind on Gundam 00 (actually, 3 episodes, since the new one aired about 6 hours ago). However, after four episodes, the characters just really didn't interest me. It seemed like they were trying so hard to be cool that they just made everyone flat. I'm going to catch up hopefully next week, so let's hope it gets better.

That being said, the HG Gunpla kits for Gundam 00 are AWESOME, and I am excited about a second season just because it means more mecha designs.
penguintruth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:33 pm Reply with quote
Given how Gundam 00 is going recently, I can wait.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Heretic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quote
BleuVII wrote:
King 47, may I congratulate you on a very intelligent first post... (maybe 2nd?)

Anyway, I am two episodes behind on Gundam 00 (actually, 3 episodes, since the new one aired about 6 hours ago). However, after four episodes, the characters just really didn't interest me. It seemed like they were trying so hard to be cool that they just made everyone flat. I'm going to catch up hopefully next week, so let's hope it gets better.

That being said, the HG Gunpla kits for Gundam 00 are AWESOME, and I am excited about a second season just because it means more mecha designs.

Good to hear, because I just bought the HG Gundam Exia.
king 47

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quote
BleuVII wrote:

if its my second post it doesnt mean anything
its just that im not active on this site thats it

anyways your post didn't really offend me ,if i try to think of it as a good post

BTW did anybody notice (or did anybody who didn't notice) that theres a missing Gundam like GN-001, GN-002, GN-003 then GN-005

maybe it doesnt mean anything

im still at epiosde 4 ep7 was out today i think ill try to keep up with the show
Sangka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:17 am Reply with quote
I like gundam a lot. But short time ago I feel sad. Gundam is chang. It service a lot.
calawain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:56 pm Reply with quote
king 47 wrote:
Code Geass is so Gay i could never finish the first episode because i end up throwing up

but on the other hand Gundam 00 is great though i still have to watch episode 5 hearing the news that there will be another season is so cool because i loke long series with too much episodes

Lol?

That being said Gundam 00 is certainly...entertaining, although the writers grasps of actual political science is pretty weak. It sure looks pretty though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1