• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is Tomoko Kawase/The brilliant green/Tommy heavenly6 still active?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:58 am Reply with quote
Tomoko Kawase is one of my favourite artists when it comes to anime openings. However, I don't remember the last time I heard an opening by her (and the brilliant green). For example Soul Eater opening 2 and Gundam 00 opening 2 are some of my favourite openings of all time. Also really like Bakuman season 2's ending 1 even though the music didn't really work well with the animation. It doesn't seem like she or the brilliant green have done any anime openings or endings for a while (well I guess the brilliant green did one ending theme for one episode in ReLIFE). What's the deal with that? Are they not hot (as in like popular) and fresh enough to be featured in anime anymore? I just love their work and would love to hear some of that awesome jrock in anime again.

This might be a dumb question, against the rules or something else nasty. But this subforum barely gets any activity so I might as well put this in here.

And if I wanted to listen to Tomoko Kawase's or the brilliant green's music then how could I do it? They aren't on spotify. Do they upload all their tracks on youtube?
Nate148

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm Reply with quote
lack of songs\albums she/they have not done much after 2010 http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Kawase_Tomoko
http://www.generasia.com/wiki/the_brilliant_green
Cam0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 am Reply with quote
That's a bummer. Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1