• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters Blu-Ray Part Two

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkerllyFC07

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:21 am Reply with quote
Will we ever see a review of Dragon Ball GT here on ANN Leach? Please do it for us.
Merxamers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:41 pm Reply with quote
i was planning to wait until this stuff was released as a whole set (i already have the "complete" DBZ kai sets 1, 2, and 3), but depending on how long that takes (and how long it takes me to watch the other Kai episodes), i may be tempted to buy these smaller ones. Unfortunately, i've been spoiled on one key Vegeta moment in this set, but it'd still be cool to see it in the story proper.

It's weird how i'm only recently getting into DBZ at all, i guess, but i've really enjoyed it so far. The english voice cast is amazing, you can tell they're old hands at their roles, and stuff like the Goku vs Vegeta fight in the Saiyan arc still holds up really well! i ought to sit down and just marathon this thing, lol.
veemonjosh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Merxamers wrote:
i was planning to wait until this stuff was released as a whole set (i already have the "complete" DBZ kai sets 1, 2, and 3), but depending on how long that takes (and how long it takes me to watch the other Kai episodes), i may be tempted to buy these smaller ones.

Each set for The Final Chapters is already 23 episodes, which is roughly equivalent to the size of one of those season sets for the original Kai (which initially came in small sets of 11-14 episodes). So unless they do a complete series release (which the original Kai hasn't even gotten yet), this is going to be it.
Levonr

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:19 am Reply with quote
I really want to finish Kai but can't stand that its 16:9 cropped.
nhat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:52 am Reply with quote
SkerllyFC07 wrote:
Will we ever see a review of Dragon Ball GT here on ANN Leach? Please do it for us.

O wow if they do a GT Kai, it would be amazing tbh. There's some really great villains in there.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1