• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
North America Anime Streaming Survey

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NowItsAngeTime

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Hey everyone,

For the heck of it (and out of curiosity), a friend of mine put together a general survey about anime streaming in North America. I know there are some services that are available in other parts of the world and not here as well as vice versa, but for now he thought he should stick to just North America since he doesn't really know much about services exclusive to other areas. Feel free to still participate if you're not in North America, but be aware that your primary streaming services may not be included, and he'd prefer not to fill up the "Other" responses with too many different things.

The survey should only take a minute to complete and doesn't ask for any personal info. Thank you for your time, and feel free to share it with anyone you know who watches anime!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeFOyQQxZ7R8YLayJr4Z83XsQU-OHLwrqs76_iKMJKxEvn7mA/viewform#responses
Crisha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:27 am Reply with quote
I decided to go ahead and approve this post. If any mod disagrees, please let me know.

EDIT: Answered the questions myself.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
yuna49

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quote
You really need to change the questions about purchases. Make the time frame per-year, not per-month. I buy maybe a couple of series each year. I have no way to indicate that rate of purchase in your questionnaire.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1