View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:54 am Reply with quote

Konohana Kitan (TV)

Genres: Supernatural, Slice of Life
Themes

Plot Summary:
Quote:
Kokohana-tei is a hot spring hotel located in an inn town between our world and the other world, where many people go to visit. The story portrays the lives of fox spirits, who take the form of girls and work at the hotel.
(from manga)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 1:

This was adorable. Even the opening song has a charming tune to it.

The main female cast consists of girls with some fox features (ears, tails, etc). Yuzu is cute although really shy. The setting has a nice feel to with the Spring flowers and blooming weather. The other characters are fun to watch too with Natsume, Kiri, and Satsuki. Seems all these girls have some distinctive personality.

I like Satsuki the best so far. Good start. I also really like the music used to give this anime an atmospheric feel
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Beltane70

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:41 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering what show would be my new relaxation anime for this season and it looks like Konohana Kitan will be filling the void left by the ending of Sakura Quest!
Blood-
It...it's not like I post for you or anything!It...it's not like I post for you or anything!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 pm Reply with quote
I can't get enough of cute, fox-eared girls. Oh, anime, you know me so well.
DuskyPredator
It...it's not like I post for you or anything!It...it's not like I post for you or anything!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:37 am Reply with quote
She blushes a lot around (cute) girls and being around other girls in the bath. So I kind of can't help put yuri goggles on so far.
dvls_advocate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Episode #2

Cute and heartwarming episode. Satsuki is definitely my favorite character in the show. I like her interactions with Yuzu. The scene where they were sharing lunch was pretty funny.

After the first episode I thought this Konohana Kitan was going to be my "feel good" show of the season. So far it hasn't disappointed.
Sunny milk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:55 am Reply with quote
Covering the loli up carefully and completely, and then showing a lot of close up, fanservice angles of the shota in only a very tight fundoshi, just the kind of double standard that's going on everywhere.
Blood-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:37 am Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This show really is yuri as eff.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1