Forum - View topic
Release Scraper Completely Broken Unable to Add Releases

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigOnAnime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:46 am Reply with quote
See the following thread for more info on the extent of what's wrong with the release scraper.
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3053645

Simply, the release scraper has been broken for months now for multiple sites (it was a problem before the domain hacking), and now it's to the point where it's impossible to add any releases except manually, which is not able to be done by regular users. Months worth of releases are now currently missing from the encyclopedia as a result of this problem. Is it possible for this to finally be fixed? I sent Dan42 a PM about this issue about a month ago and didn't get a response like I did the last time I brought this issue up via PM in hopes it would finally be addressed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BigOnAnime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:41 am Reply with quote
Bump, the issue is still here, and the number of releases missing keeps growing.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1