• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Ent., Go! Comi, Tokyopop Announce NYAF Plans

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rankothefiremage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Crosses fingers for release dates..............

Geass and Lucky Star are of the best animes i've seen in the past cycle.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
MageofFire

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quote
Very Cool I was wondering though, is Lay Mutsuki's Yggdrasil connected to Atlus's Yggdra Union and Riviera?
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Bandai Entertainment has announced that it will reveal a new title license at its company panel at the New York Anime Festival (NYAF) on Sunday, December 9.

Hmm...could that possibly be an early pick-up of Gundam 00? Considering the current industry sentiment concerning illegal distribution and the all-star production staff behind the show, it wouldn't be too surprising to see them snatch it up so quick (it's pretty good so far (IMO), so that's could be another reason).

Of course, if this were true, it would be a great opportunity for Bandai Ent. to relaunch AnimeVillage and webcast the show subtitled soon after it airs as a way to hook in the audience and keep them in the loop as opposed to waiting a few months later (or by other ways...).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
aluria

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quote
I'm going to hope for Romeo x Juliet since we can't be sure Funimation has it. Probably the only series I currently want licensed...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kirbyboy102

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 pm Reply with quote
poo, no Three in Love.
Zhemos88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quote
We all know the new Bandai license is probably gonna be Gundam, but It would be nice If it was Kaze no Stigma, Sky Girls or the IdolM@ster anime. Razz All three seem right up their alley!

Oh well!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1