• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Wish List

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScorpioEyez

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:54 am Reply with quote
Is there any way to add titles to your wish list without having them first be in any of your other catagories?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
EMY23-23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:00 am Reply with quote
Yup. When you go to My Anime, look on the side where it says Anime Goods. Under that title there should be My Collection and Wish List. Click on wish list and when the page loads then look at the top for Add an item to Wish List: choose the first letter of the anime you want and then do your search. When you find it click on it, and everything from that series that was released should be there. I guess you know what to do from there but if not, just post again. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Samurai CDZ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:04 am Reply with quote
There are two wishlists. The first one, under My Anime, I don't really know what it is good for and no you can't add anime straight into it.

The second one, is the one EMY23-23 is talking about and it is the more useful one.

I'm still confused as to why there are two.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:02 am Reply with quote
Samurai CDZ wrote:
There are two wishlists. The first one, under My Anime, I don't really know what it is good for and no you can't add anime straight into it.

The second one, is the one EMY23-23 is talking about and it is the more useful one.

I'm still confused as to why there are two.

Yeah, I'm confused too, and I WROTE that thing!

Anime smile

Seriously though, you are seeing that wish list because you enabled it for anime titles in addition to anime releases. Go to "edit my categories", edit the "wish list" category, and you'll see that you have your checkbox marked next to "Anime titles". You're one of only 12 people to have set it up that way. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Samurai CDZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:29 am Reply with quote
User Error!

Haha, thanks Dan42! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1