• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Viz Pictures Announces DVD Release of Live-Action Film Nana

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quote
Is this just me or do other people the word Banana when they look at this series. Think about this; Ba+Nana= Banana!

If there is a banana mentioned in this movie or a banana is used in production, I will laugh quite hard. All jokes aside, one DOES see the resembalance.
Sir Hamilton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quote
The movie sucks so hard.
Viz should cut the crap and get right to the anime. (it's almost been a year since they announced the license btw~ animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-07-26/viz-adds-nana-tv-honey-and-clover-tv-more-death-note and they just announced the movie a few months ago the bastards -_- )
The movie is a sad and poor representation of the Anime and Manga. It's not even worth any NANA fan's time.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Sir Hamilton wrote:
The movie sucks so hard.
Viz should cut the crap and get right to the anime. (it's almost been a year since they announced the license btw~ animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-07-26/viz-adds-nana-tv-honey-and-clover-tv-more-death-note and they just announced the movie a few months ago the bastards -_- )
The movie is a sad and poor representation of the Anime and Manga. It's not even worth any NANA fan's time.

For a show that sounds like a banana, this sure sounds like a bland movie. BUT more importantly, is there a banana used in the movie?
SteelyMag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quote
that website should read http://www.viz-pictures.com/
without the dash, the website i tried from that press release was not at all related to this VIZ.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1