• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best place to sell used manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saiki_Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quote
Well as the title states, I have some manga that I wish to get rid of. They have been sitting in my closet for quite some time and I wanted to sell them off to get a little money back. So I wanna know what the best place to sell them to?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
fighterholic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quote
Are they in English or Japanese? From there you might get more detailed answers.
HMMcKamikaze

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quote
I would suggest eBay. People sell plenty of used stuff on there, and you have a lot of control over the prices.
Saiki_Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quote
fighterholic wrote:
Are they in English or Japanese? From there you might get more detailed answers.

They are all English manga. My bad for forgetting to add that.

HMMcKamikaze wrote:
I would suggest eBay. People sell plenty of used stuff on there, and you have a lot of control over the prices.

I am a little hesitant to use Ebay. Thanks for the suggestion though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quote
Saiki_Thorn wrote:
I am a little hesitant to use Ebay. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Depends upon how you utilize your position on Ebay. I sell manga a lot on Ebay, but 100% of the manga I have sold so far on Ebay have been Japanese manga. English may or may not go. There is another place people have been suggesting I should use, and that is Craig's List. According to a friend of mine, when somebody wants to buy something you talk to them and discuss prices.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1