• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tokyo Crazy Paradise...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mageofthebooksolivia

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quote
So what's the deal? It was licensed by Viz a few years back, now they've got Skip Beat (by the same mangaka) doing well (I own all of it), and they hint at it coming out every volume of Skip Beat by referencing it on the back of each volume.
So what's up Viz's butt? Why do I have to wait for one of my favorite manga to be released in the US?
Any ideas, thoughts, or info, anyone?
Thanks.
~MageofthebooksOlivia~ Sad
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quote
Are you sure it's been licensed? The Encyclopedia makes no mention of this, nor does Wikipedia (not the most legitimate source, but still they usually have that much right at least). A quick Google search suggests that it might just be a rumor, because Viz seems to be presenting itself as having the license. But from what I can tell, they don't actually have it.
mageofthebooksolivia

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quote
I remember about 2 years ago when the scanlations stopped that it was licensed. But maybe now it's not?
I don't know. *frustrated*
~MageofthebooksOlivia~
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1