• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gekiganger 3 Model

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EMY23-23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:53 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know where they sell any version of a Gekiganger 3 model? I know that Animate-USA has them, but I can't buy anything from them. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Gekigangar3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:22 pm Reply with quote
I've been looking for some Gekigangar3 models for a while, but i'm having no luck finding them, your best bet might be in dealer rooms at big cons, you can find just about anything in those places.
EMY23-23

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:02 am Reply with quote
Here is some more information if anyone is interested.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:02 am Reply with quote
Couple things you should know. First off it's not a model, it's a figure. Second you're dealing with two different figures here. The one you see at Animate is cheapo figure, not positive but I think he's only about 5" tall and may not have been licensed. The one you linked to over at Collection DX was an extremely limited chogokin figure that demands $300+ on the aftermarket. Not only that but it remains very rare, most people who own one hold on to it due to it's scarcity, it's one of those things that if you give it up it's not likely you'll ever see another one in person again.

There was a gashapon minifigure that was released by I think Banpresto a few years ago. It's not that easy to find but it's still easier than the chogokin.

Emerje

(edit: Oh yeah, one more thing, don't waste you're time looking for Gekiganger model kits, there aren't any that I'm aware of. I spent a good long time looking for them and eventually asked at Toybox DX. That's pretty much the place to ask about mech toys and they only knew of the ones mentioned in this topic.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1