• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Batman Gotham Knight Scavenger Hunt

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eruanna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quote
I must say Im a little stumped. I just watched the second segment, the one posted on ANN, and then I went back to the http://www.bgkvideosweeps.com/ website like I was supposed to.... and I didn't get the next clue, it hadnt registered that I had found segment two! Mayhaps I shall try again later.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quote
I had the same problem. I'm guessing there's some kind of bug in the system that'll get worked out in an hour or so.
JnxCsc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quote
The same thing happend to me as well hopefully they'll be able to fix it. Should I contact the contest holders?
Jedi General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quote
I can't even view the 2nd trailer here on ANN. I searched what I was instructed. The only problem is: Where's the video? The search results bring up an old news article with an extra paragraph added at the bottom saying to that I've found the hidden trailer and to return to http://www.bgkvideosweeps.com/ but that's it. There's no video on that page whatsoever. Huh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GW-9800

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Got the same problem, although it seems the contest is US only. So I can't participate anyway.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quote
I'm not currently able to watch these, but I doubt they'll be as good as my personal favourite Batman trailer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Batman3777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quote
okay, good. I am glad I am not the only one who had this problem...

Anyone ever catch that episode of Family Guy when peter sends lois out on an anniversary scavenger hunt? This reminds me of that epsiode. Laughing
MorwenLaicoriel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Hm...now the search term isn't even bringing up anything (if I'm searching the right thing...that font color is sort of hard to read against that background for me). I dunno if they're fixing it or what.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
varmintx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quote
“08BGK2DVD”
Spork59

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quote
is says that you get a clue to the whereabouts of the third video is located but when you find the second video and return to the site nothing happens
Spork59

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Well i got it to work but i have no idea how i did it i think that the problem was that too many people where trying to visit the site at once and some people got kicked or something along those lines. But i bet you if you guys just keep trying it will work eventually. It enters you into a drawing for the dvd if you get all 6 videos
Blue Sonnet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quote
I managed to get the first three videos, but the site that hosts the fourth doesn't have any results for the search term given - such a pain in the backside! The address fields for entry seem to suggest that the contest is US only, but the T&C's (on the entry form given with the second video) say that people from various countries that conform to something or other (can't remember off the top of my head) can enter, so its difficult to tell for certain without getting to the end, if there is another form to complete.
goldleader23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quote
I found the fourth video before I even figured out how to get the third one, by searching for Gotham Knight Scavenger Hunt in Google. It should be the first link.
Beyondgod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quote
me too with the fourth video this is getting annoying
Batman3777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quote
are they sending any confirmation email on entering or no?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4