• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Atlus Injects November With Eternal Poison

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DFBTG

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Never heard of the game, but if Atlus is bringing it over it can't hurt to check it out. Admittedly I've only played Persona 3 (haven't beaten it yet, though...my PS2 died Crying or Very sad ), but far as I can tell the other games mentioned in the article are good.
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quote
DFBTG, check out the Disgaea series.

I'm not sure why, but watching the trailer made me want to play Ogre Battle 64. Confused
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quote
On top of this and Ar Tonelico 2 being announced for localization, Atlus is doing quite well for its announcements...

Now if we can just get confirmation on them acquiring a license for Mana Khemia 2. Anime hyper
KanonAirHaruhiShuffle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quote
Kyogissun wrote:
On top of this and Ar Tonelico 2 being announced for localization, Atlus is doing quite well for its announcements...

Now if we can just get confirmation on them acquiring a license for Mana Khemia 2. Anime hyper

The PSP is getting Mana Khemia in America but im not sure if its the same on the PS2 or a whole new game or perhaps a remake of the first Atelier Iris series(same as Mana Khemia). But anyways back on topic I am suprised this game got licensed to the U.S. because usually games like these dont but its great to see that it will come to the U.S. with a soundtrack with it
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quote
KanonAirHaruhiShuffle wrote:
Kyogissun wrote:

The PSP is getting Mana Khemia in America but im not sure if its the same on the PS2 or a whole new game or perhaps a remake of the first Atelier Iris series(same as Mana Khemia). But anyways back on topic I am suprised this game got licensed to the U.S. because usually games like these don't but its great to see that it will come to the U.S. with a soundtrack with it

It's a direct remake sadly. v_v

All they added was a special dungeon for their 2 player mode which, I have no idea how it works.

I'll probably get it anyways, I support Atlus and NIS America quite blindly. Anime hyper
DFBTG

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quote
DerekTheRed wrote:
DFBTG, check out the Disgaea series.

I played a Disgaea game at my friends I believe, and it didn't really grab me. Then again, I dare say that I never really got used to it. Had I, maybe I would have enjoyed it.
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quote
While this is dandy, I still would like to see Atlus release a compilation of the Growlanser and Langrisser games on the PSP.
Hegemonic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Kyogissun wrote:

I'll probably get it anyways, I support Atlus and NIS America quite blindly. Anime hyper

I second this, after all...an Atlus Faithful can do no less ^^ and for NIS America as well. Man...I really want to try Ar Tonelico 2....still have fond memories of the first one.

Which one is a remake?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1