• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Morning 2 Mag to Post 3 Entire Issues Online for Free

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kokuryu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Well, that was definitely a good idea for them to put that magazine online! It was well worth reading! A couple of great stories in there!

For those going to view it, for installing the Crochet viewer:
(1) Download the version you need (IE, Firefox or OSX)
(2) Run it = it will create a folder with the installer in it
(3) It will then automatically run the installer - make sure your web browser is closed
(4) Click the middle button, click the OK button on the popup, and then the far right button to do the install properly. If the location of your web browser does not appear correctly, click the left button and select the correct directory for your web browser.
(5) Visit the web page that uses the Crochet viewer
(6) It will then ask if you want to install the Crochet viewer - say yes and follow the prompts
(7) The Crochet viewer will download and install other components it needs automatically, and will then begin the actual download of the content for viewing.

Happy viewing!
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quote
I feel better that it's not just the U.S. where certain titles aren't always available.
Mevious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm.... Which one of the two would be the worst roommate? I have a feeling that Jesus would bring more women to the pad, but Buddha seems more easy-going...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1