• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Chobits Trading Cards

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radicaledward

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:52 am Reply with quote
I'm working on a set of Chobits Trading cards - however my local source is depleted. Do you know of anywhere I can get them online? Also I am looking for the official trading card binder, which is playing hard to get. Razz
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:09 pm Reply with quote
I looked on eBay, and this is all I could find. Aside from these 2 auctions, the rest I saw were mainly for playing cards.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39556&item=3190491516&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39556&item=3190193312&rd=1

Hope this helps.
radicaledward

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 1:25 pm Reply with quote
I've been keeping a close eye on eBay for cards - so I know about any auctions that pop up. I do remeber seeing afew websites that had the packs of cards, and those are what I'm most interested in finding.
animaniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:39 am Reply with quote
jlist has the cards and such of chobits for sale or did awhile back I'd like them myself to. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1