• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Halo Legends Preview on Spike TV Tomorrow Night

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quote
Damn this is gonna be so pro. Spartan and robot, whatelse could we ask for?
~nanashi~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quote
I have been waiting quite sometime for this!... So it's at midnight tomorrow right? I just can't miss this. Anime exclamation
ninjaclown

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quote
Considering I just got a cable package that includes Spike, I can't wait to see the story behind the red female spartan.
Big Hed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quote
Damn, I guess this won't be streaming on the Spike website. Then again, that just means more to look forward to when I get the DVD.

A strike at the Prophets (well, I assume) though, huh? I wonder when they're going to fit that in... They never left High Charity prior to 2552 as far as I know, though I haven't read any of the graphic novels.
Vicserr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quote
The Halo story is a very interesting Space Opera (read the 1st 3 novels and played some of the 1st game on PC). and with this anime being about one of the things most of the Halo players would love, to finally give the Covenant hierarchy a hard armored kick to their nether regions. I hope it's awesome.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Vicserr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quote
The animated previews looked good and that apparently the next Halo game will get the player involved in the Fall of Reach will be cool, do remember that the setup of the original game involves a UNSC ship escaping from Reach and the original novel spoiler[states the importance of Reach, the Spartan training program and its destruction by the Covenant of the planet].
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1