• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam Zeta box set.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:07 am Reply with quote
Ok, sorry if someone else already explained this or if there was a previous news posting that I was just too stupid to notice, but I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not the Zeta box set is going to be Limited Edition.

If so, then I'm going to start saving up as soon as I can. Thanks in advance! Very Happy
Emerje

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:33 am Reply with quote
Someone had to refresh my memory on this not too long ago. There will actually be 3 types of releases. The first is the current boxset which is a limited edition that comes with an "exclusive item," the second release will be the individual DVDs which I believe they said were coming out 2 months after the box set, after that will be a second boxset that comes sans the exclusive. Pretty sure that was right, I'm too tired to look up the con report on it. Wink

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:34 am Reply with quote
I see... Ok then, do you or anyone else know if any sites will be offering a preorder?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1