• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Plushies and Empty Boxes for sale at advfilms.com

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Hi All,

Just wanted to pass on the fact that our new plushie line is now available on our website. We're getting them out a week early, before they hit retail.

You can check them out here

http://www.advfilms.com/catalog/MerchCatagToys.asp

To remind everyone, these are the Menchi (from Excel Saga) and Jonathan the Seal (from Kaleido Star). Both come in 10inch and 5inch forms, with Menchi also coming in a 5inch "rug" form.

Also, for those that have been looking for boxes that come with some of our collections, we are now selling a few of these empty so you can put your existing collections in them. These boxes include:
Angelic Layer
Excel Saga
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Full Metal Panic
Noir
Saiyuki Box 1 and Box 2
Sakura Wars TV

These are available in our DVD catalog, so be sure to check it out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Hey, Allen, you wouldn't happen to know if ADV Toys is planning on doing anything other than plushies would you? Any chance of them moving into imports?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:08 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Hey, Allen, you wouldn't happen to know if ADV Toys is planning on doing anything other than plushies would you? Any chance of them moving into imports?

We are constantly talking about other products we can do as well. Confirmed are t-shirts, posters and wall scrolls (some of which are already available). There are even lunch boxes (not sure if these are on sale yet).

Pretty much everything the Japanese are doing for merchandise, we are looking to bring over. This is a new division at ADV, so they are taking their time decided what the market can handle.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1