• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Battle Spirits Card Game's New TV Series Green-Lit

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicolas207

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quote
Ha this sounds awesome. Also as a unofficial but official kinda the anime might hit this fall in the US. There was talks that the set 5 of battle spirits is going to be delayed a month for the introduction of the show!!! This of course is a rumor but that what has been the talks on the US battlespirits website. I hope the battlespirits nationals have more info at Gencon!
ZeroGee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Oh boy! Another anime based on a card game! Rolling Eyes
ConanSan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quote
ZeroGee wrote:
and not a motorcycle in sight.
Kyogissun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 am Reply with quote
ZeroGee wrote:

Hey, don't knock it till you try it buddy. Check out this badass OP for the show, literally the only OP ever that has Jam Project that I 'actually' like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=550D8g9qUUM

And the card game actually has a pretty good following. And the monsters 'actually' look cool. Oh yeah, and the anime actually has a *gasp* PLOT!

Seriously people, write off YuGiOh, Bakugan or whatever else as much as you want, but don't hate on Battle Spirits. IT's at the least, the most 'interesting' looking games so far. And IMHO, Bandai's missing out by not trying to fully launch this franchise stateside.
nicolas207

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Kyogissun wrote:
ZeroGee wrote:

Hey, don't knock it till you try it buddy. Check out this badass OP for the show, literally the only OP ever that has Jam Project that I 'actually' like:

And the card game actually has a pretty good following. And the monsters 'actually' look cool. Oh yeah, and the anime actually has a *gasp* PLOT!

Seriously people, write off YuGiOh, Bakugan or whatever else as much as you want, but don't hate on Battle Spirits. IT's at the least, the most 'interesting' looking games so far. And IMHO, Bandai's missing out by not trying to fully launch this franchise stateside.

yeah like this person said. I haven't seen to much of the anime but I play the card game and its alot of fun. Bandai has one of the best OP and if they can get the anime rolling then more people can see this game.
ZeroGee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quote
nicolas207 wrote:
Kyogissun wrote:
ZeroGee wrote:

yeah like this person said. I haven't seen to much of the anime but I play the card game and its alot of fun. Bandai has one of the best OP and if they can get the anime rolling then more people can see this game.

"Yawn" Let the kiddies watch it. I'll stick with somethink not derived from a toy or game line.
Kewl monsters or not, I prefer something that's based on a manga or novel first.
Just my opinion, I'm not saying anyone else cant watch it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1