• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Xebec/I.G Parent Drops Earnings Outlook Due to Money Owed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am Reply with quote
Those are like 4Kids' quarterly numbers. (Seriously, substitute 4Kids for IG Port, and no one's the wiser.) Laughing
Demonic+Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Okay I'm a bit confused and I'm no business major. The link name says "Xebec Parent Predicts 1st Annual Loss Due to Money Owed", but the page says "Xebec/I.G Parent Drops Earnings Outlook Due to Money Owed". Does it mean that IG Port is experiencing their first loss or are they taking precautions and predict that they might experience their first loss?
ZenErik

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Not exactly what I want to be hearing about one of my favorite animation studios. I hope things work out alright!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SJHHJ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:41 pm Reply with quote
Well, I'm a little lost, and I didn't major in business. Although the page's title reads "Xebec/I.G Parent Drops Earnings Outlook Due to Money Owed," the link's title reads "Xebec Parents Anticipates 1st Year Loss Owing to Money Owed." Does this indicate that IG Port has suffered its first loss, or are they taking preventative measures because they anticipate suffering their initial damage?

https://www.grabonlinemoney.com/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1