• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yaoi, Boys Love games in English?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squirrel81

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quote
Hi Does anyone know where i can find more info on Boys Love /Yaoi Anime in English?

I already know of Boys love movies & Yaoi cause they have a variety of Boys love films and yaoi anime

Pic

Is there any site that focus on boys love anime? Preferably Japanese one as google easily pick up the english ones Thanks.

[EDIT: Turned your horribly pixelated picture into a hyperlink to save screen space. -TK]
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 am Reply with quote
I'll mention (and yes it is a plug) J-List www.jlist.com because they specialize in adult anime and game goods for English speakers. Plus when I had a question about a specific product line (BL and Ren'ai games for women) they were very helpful and informative with meeting my needs. I've never seen that sort of attention and compassion for customers anywhere else, even from retailers like Right Stuf and AnimeNation. So don't just browse their selection, ask them specifically what you are looking for and they'll point you to the product if they have it. Good luck!
goca

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 am Reply with quote
squirrel81 wrote:
Hi Does anyone know where i can find more info on Boys Love /Yaoi Anime in English?

I already know of Boys love movies & Yaoi cause they have a variety of Boys love films and yaoi anime

Pic

Is there any site that focus on boys love anime? Preferably Japanese one as google easily pick up the english ones Thanks.

[EDIT: Turned your horribly pixelated picture into a hyperlink to save screen space. -TK]

Maybe you could try to find something at http://japan-best.com/en/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1