• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kara no Kyoukai

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan297na

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quote
Does anyone know if there are still plans to release the novels in english? I heard a while back that they were licensed by Del Rey, but I can not find any release info anywhere.
Ginrai1984

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quote
if i heard correct there are chapters published into del rey's light-novel anthology "faust".

about a seperate published version is nothing know,on my knownledge of it.
ZeroDemio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Ya, Faust only has the first Chapter of Kara no Kyoukai, so to answer the question; No one is releasing it, and I don't think Del Rey Manga really licensed the series at all really. They just got Faust, which had a single chapter of KnK in it's bucket of short stories.

On another note, please LICENSE KARA NO KYOUKAI. Yelling helps, or at least asking.
Oneeyedjacks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quote
ZeroDemio wrote:
Ya, Faust only has the first Chapter of Kara no Kyoukai, so to answer the question; No one is releasing it, and I don't think Del Rey Manga really licensed the series at all really. They just got Faust, which had a single chapter of KnK in it's bucket of short stories.

On another note, please LICENSE KARA NO KYOUKAI. Yelling helps, or at least asking.

Del Rey was planning to release the Kara no Kyoukai novels in two parts back in 2009 but it never happened and never posted any cancellations or delays for it. They've since removed it from their website so it most likely means they've lost the license to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1