• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: VitaminX Dating Simulation Game Gets OVA Project

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quote
Was at the night event for this yesterday. Was AMAZING!!! Looking forward to the OVA. OVA = new theme songs!!! Tatsu and OnoD make a great combination!

PS The event title's "Kyūkyoku" is read "Hyper."
http://www.d3p.co.jp/otome/event/file/xtoz/index.html?TB_iframe=true&width=785&height=600
momogoldfish

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quote
Oh god, I so envy you right now!!! (OnoD and Inoue Papa...T-T)

Have played only the Hajime route and found it a bit cliched but nonetheless entertaining with some lol moments...though you really need to know the Japanese Highschool curriculum+general knowledge+advanced Japanese in order to unlock the good endings or heck, even understand the story with all the rarely used kanjis. Have been wondering why they didn't make an anime of this ever since Hakuouki came out.

Really looking forward to it~
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quote
momogoldfish wrote:
Oh god, I so envy you right now!!! (OnoD and Inoue Papa...T-T)

Have played only the Hajime route and found it a bit cliched

OnoD (LOVE his short hair) and Inoue were great but I think Tatsu stole the show. XDDD He kept stripping!!! LoL. Well, no, not literally, but he wore a shirt with a tanktop under and kept putting the shirt down to expose his shoulders. XDDD He really knows how to entertain a crowd!

PS I met Inoue recently at an event and got him to do Nyanko sensei's voice for me. Anime hyper He's such an adorable oyaji!
glitteringloke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:

PS I met Inoue recently at an event and got him to do Nyanko sensei's voice for me. Anime hyper He's such an adorable oyaji!

i burn with so much jealousy for you right now

closest i ever got was my pic taken outside of b-box Anime cry

tho the vitamin x event from a while ago i just rewatched randomly last week (where sugitan's howling and inoue is proposing to the crowd. *dies*)
momogoldfish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quote
GokuMew2 wrote:

OnoD (LOVE his short hair) and Inoue were great but I think Tatsu stole the show. XDDD He kept stripping!!! LoL. Well, no, not literally, but he wore a shirt with a tanktop under and kept putting the shirt down to expose his shoulders. XDDD He really knows how to entertain a crowd!

Lol yea Tatsu is an absolute show stealer like in the Kuroshitsuji event where he wore this really low-cut wool jumper (apparently the other seiyuus were putting their hands inside to check if he wore anything underneath spoiler[there was].
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 am Reply with quote
If you really wanna see Tatsu shine, I recommend attending one of his OLDCODEX lives. (Unfortunately they're not recorded so no DVDs.) Like, whoa...... sweat-drenched Tatsu is HAWT. (Though I wouldn't want to be in the front when he sends it flying, LoL. Looks cool from afar, however.) He has so much charisma. Hope I can get tickets to the Shibuya live in December!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1