• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime News Nina! - 2010-10-13

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conversation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:48 am Reply with quote
For the record, I consider Robin a genius.
hyoumirai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quote
Oh lord. Laughing

The sad thing is I can totally see this actually happening...
ittoujuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:21 am Reply with quote
If you leave this comic up long enough, it'll somehow be seen by someone in Japan and we'll get an anime like this. Then Zac will grab some liquor and review the first episode, so I think there might be a silver lining to it.

Also, when it comes to Eishii-chan, I think I might be becoming...a fan.
PetrifiedJello

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:53 am Reply with quote
Seen it.

The nut turns pyscho and tries to break up Touya and the AC but is stopped by the neighbor's talking cat (synonym).

The "girls" become "the bestest of friends" and force Touya out of the house to start their new online business of sensual posing for virtual post cards.

The website actually exists (in conjunction with the anime series) and it's now generating more than 100,000,000 Yen annually thanks to merchandising.

The body pillow and panties are the top sellers.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
Hey guys I realize you're all being super hilarious but let's try to not ride the train straight in to creepytown OK?
What? I thought those tracks were ripped up and buffered off?
Brand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quote
This need to be an anime stat! OMG, this was a great comic this week. Thanks Robin, I loled hard at work.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Crisha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 am Reply with quote
Kenji_Ikari wrote:
Pisa-chan seems cute and innocent while Eishii seems like a whore. I'd definitely go with Pisa-chan any day.

Son, you're being played for a fool. Pisa-chan is clearly A TRAP. What do you think "she" is hiding under that skirt? Eishii-san has nothing to hide.

To all like-minded lads out there, gather around and lemme tell you about some fundamental differences between a man and a woman. Now, given the nature of this site I can't go into much detail, but I can tell you this: If a "woman" has nuts, then there's clearly something wrong.

No, don't go for Pisa S***to (because that was "her" destiny - grown to be chewed up and crapped back out). Go for the woman who was built to last. Eishii-san.

-----

DuelLadyS wrote:
You sir, win the thread.

Yay, my dirty mind and penchant for puns were put to good use! Thank you.

P.S. "Ma'am" or "Miss" would be more accurate in this case.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 am Reply with quote
willag wrote:
Kenji_Ikari wrote:
Pisa-chan seems cute and innocent while Eishii seems like a whore. I'd definitely go with Pisa-chan any day.

Son, you're being played for a fool. Pisa-chan is clearly A TRAP.

So much the better, then!
UtenaAnthy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quote
Charred Knight wrote:
I am surprised that you didn't make a Code Geass joke considering what Nina Einstein does to a table.

If we're both thinking about the same scene, then that's masturbation that doesn't pretend to be partnered sex (note I don't think either is superior to the other), whereas here it's more like if the table had turned into a cute girl/guy and then the tag line was "true love can cause a few splinters along the way if you don't properly lubricate/varnish".
Mikeski

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quote
willag wrote:
Son, you're being played for a fool. Pisa-chan is clearly A TRAP.
Nah, the trap doesn't show up in the first episode, it's a character that's introduced later.

And, in this case, the trap could be a literal [mouse]trap.

...wow, do I not want to know how that encounter will go. Poor Touya...
UtenaAnthy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quote
willag wrote:
To all like-minded lads out there, gather around and lemme tell you about some fundamental differences between a man and a woman. Now, given the nature of this site I can't go into much detail, but I can tell you this: If a "woman" has nuts, then there's clearly something wrong.

There are some trans women who are pre-op or who don't opt for surgery, and there's intersex people, so I'm calling bull on that statement.
Yorozuya

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am Reply with quote
That guy reminded me of the main character in chobits Very Happy The only anime I ever watched with random objuects being people was about a soda can :/
Cheesecracker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quote
Wow! This thread is like some weird variant on Godwin's Law.

To stem the tide of einhander posts, Zac tries to invoke Creepytown, but since it has not run it natural course it continues to go 'THERE'.

It's like pitches for a hentai Kujibiki Unbalance.
Crisha

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quote
UtenaAnthy wrote:
willag wrote:

There are some trans women who are pre-op or who don't opt for surgery, and there's intersex people, so I'm calling bull on that statement.

Yes, you're right. And I hope I didn't offend anyone out there with that statement by going for a pun/joke but completely ignoring the trans-sexual/intersex. I could have definitely been worded it better.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote
That was weird.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5