• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sex Pistols Boys-Love Manga's OVA to Be 2 Volumes Long

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dejiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The "science love fiction" story revolves around a high school boy who discovers that he is part of a select group of humans who did not evolve from monkeys,

Not as select as you might think, since it is generally accepted that monkeys and humans share a common ancestor. That would also explain why both of these species can exist now at the same time Wink
CCSYueh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quote
Dejiko wrote:
Quote:
The "science love fiction" story revolves around a high school boy who discovers that he is part of a select group of humans who did not evolve from monkeys,

Not as select as you might think, since it is generally accepted that monkeys and humans share a common ancestor. That would also explain why both of these species can exist now at the same time Wink

The way I read it is the line simply points out the premise of the story is not all humans evolved from apes. Leopard, Bear, Snake, & Bat have been used in the story. I haven't seen too many scientists speculate people are descended from bears.
poonk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quote
It must be my lucky day. In the previous thread (announcing the first Sex Pistols OVA) I mentioned that
Quote:
my favorite couple is the blonde swimmer (sorry, can't remember their names right now) and the class president. A single OVA could never do this title justice, not even if they focused on only one of the couples.
And here we are! And, judging from the pic on the article, it looks like the 2nd OVA will feature my favorites (and yep, I still haven't bothered to refresh my memory as to their actual names). I'm actually more excited about this 2nd OVA now...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1