• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day Complete Series Premium Edition Releases in July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote
I was looking at hte other releases from NIS on amazon earlier..and I noticed Kimi ni Todoke ONLY has a "premium" release. PLEASE do not let this be the case...you know the economy is poor right now and that people do not like spending 69.99 on 13 episodes of anime. Release a 40 dollar regular version at some point please.. with just the bluray discs
darkhappy1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:36 pm Reply with quote
@Kougeru
The regular edition of Toradora Vol. 2 came out on July 5th, 2011, while the limited edition was released on September 28th, 2010. It took more than nine months for a regular edition to come out. Kimi ni Todoke, on the other hand, was released on January of this year, and it's only April. I'm sure they'll release a regular edition eventually. It'd be a shame if they only provided the blu-ray discs in the regular edition though, for those that don't have blu-ray. Even if it increases the regular edition's price by $10, it'd still be $40 if you order from RightStuf (since the other DVD-only regular editions are only $30 on RightStuf).

I already expressed my joy about Ano Hana getting picked up, so yeah. Yay again!(?)
blarg01

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Round 2 of the NISA flaming. Let's go to 20 pages this time!

(am getting this though...)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1