• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
L.A. Ghibli screenings for January and February

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quote
From Cityonfire.com:

Porco Rosso is playing at the Egyptian Jan. 26 @ 7:30. I do not know if it’s the dubbed or subbed editions. Nausicaa screens on January 28 at 7:30 p.m. It will be the Japanese version. At the Aero, Spirited Away will play January 27 at 7:30 p.m., Totoro on January 29 at 4:00 p.m. and Whisper of the Heart at 7:30 p.m. on Janauary 29. SA and Totoro are the dubbed versions and Whisper is the Japanese version. While it’s unclear where or when the rest will play, they’ve also confirmed Kiki’s Delivery Service, Pom Poko, Howl’s Moving Castle, and others in the near future.

Last edited by GATSU on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
GATSU

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 am Reply with quote
Details on how to catch Only Yesterday and Ocean Waves now up. For anyone who's had to drive to the Aero, OY is an appropriate acronym on this one. Rolling Eyes
Ailee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:00 am Reply with quote
I haven't tried watching any Hayao Miyazaki's movie except Howl's Moving Castle.

best lip plumper
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1