• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Dead Leaves

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:00 am Reply with quote
Is there any reason you feel compelled to drag up dead discussions? Especially when responding to off topic parts?

The volume 3 review will almost certainly be coming soon, so just save up your energy, I'm sure that thread will be more than energetic enough, and cover absolutely ever aspect of the show. Multiple times.
dandelion_rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 am Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:
Is there any reason you feel compelled to drag up dead discussions? Especially when responding to off topic parts?

Yeah, I'm bummed that all the new threads get kicked down the board, some to the 2nd page, while some thread from April gets resurrected.

I just didn't want to play moderator, especially when the person posting it seems to have been around longer than I have.
dtm42

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:05 am Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:

How is responding to what Erin said in her segment on Volume 1 off-topic? That's news to me.

dandelion_rose wrote:
Yeah, I'm bummed that all the new threads get kicked down the board, some to the 2nd page, while some thread from April gets resurrected.

Hey, it's easy enough to scan down the list. That's how I knew that someone else had posted in this thread, because it was one of the few without my name in the most resent post column. I'm not being a smarty-pants, it's just a fact.

Don't worry, I'm almost done with Talkback.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6