• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: 2nd Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Season Cast, Theme Performers Revealed

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Coffee God

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote
EmbraceMe wrote:

Does anyone know if TAN/CR already have the license for this season? I remember when CR revealed their lineup, Horizon was in the "ongoings" slot but removed later on. I assume that means they have the license but I want to be sure.

Don't know about CR, but yes, TAN confirmed Horizon would be returning.
I would assume, that it would probably be returning on CR as well and like the first season, at a week delay from the TAN stream.
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:35 pm Reply with quote
Clyde_Cash wrote:
How the hell did this unwatchable, plotless pile of shit even get another season?

Horizon is plotless?

If anything, it suffers from too much plot.

See image.

And let me guess: You only watched the first episode?
superdry

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Lynx Amali wrote:
Clyde_Cash wrote:
How the hell did this unwatchable, plotless pile of shit even get another season?

Horizon is plotless?

If anything, it suffers from too much plot.

I'm always amazed when I see the Horizon novels because they are considered light novels (and here I thought some of the Steins;Gate light novels were a lot at 1000 pages). All currently released volumes are probably longer than all the Shana light novels combined...lol. The man just loves to write.

The "mini" novels that are bundled with the BDs are pretty much light novel size.
TD912

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:06 pm Reply with quote
I watched the first 5 episodes, and then just gave up on it. There's some interesting things going on, but the way they were going about revealing the plot was done badly. If I need to read the entire light novel series to understand what is going on, there's something wrong.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote
TD912 wrote:
I watched the first 5 episodes, and then just gave up on it. There's some interesting things going on, but the way they were going about revealing the plot was done badly. If I need to read the entire light novel series to understand what is going on, there's something wrong.

Well, no. You just need to watch until episode 9.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:58 pm Reply with quote
TD912 wrote:

The first 5 episodes is actually just one day. The first season is actually 2 days in length. The plot, for the first season, is pretty simple: MC will fight the world to save his waifu. There's probably more information in the first season thread about some mechanics of the Horizonverse.

I should count how many times I've said this but... From what I see, the first season is an introductory to the Horizonverse and how basically everything works in that universe.

The Coffee God wrote:

Don't know about CR, but yes, TAN confirmed Horizon would be returning.
I would assume, that it would probably be returning on CR as well and like the first season, at a week delay from the TAN stream.

Thanks so much. I just checked the Horizon page on CR and it lists Sentai as the publisher. If Sentai has the license then CR will most likely stream it a week later. I hope the Sentai stream won't be a delaycast. In the case it is, I can only hope I'll be patient enough to wait for it.
The Coffee God

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:11 pm Reply with quote
EmbraceMe wrote:

Thanks so much. I just checked the Horizon page on CR and it lists Sentai as the publisher. If Sentai has the license then CR will most likely stream it a week later. I hope the Sentai stream won't be a delaycast. In the case it is, I can only hope I'll be patient enough to wait for it.

If it works like S1 (and most of their exclusive simulcasts), there will be a 3 day delay betweek the JP airing and the TAN airing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2