• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Minami Kuribayashi, ayami to Perform at Anime Expo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit-Tsukasa

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quote
Looks like Expo "wins" again. Unless Otakon can really pull some incredible lineup like they had in 2005-2007, it's going to be hard to top Kuribayashi and Yuki Kajiura/FictionJunction.
superdry

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quote
What's with the all Muv-Luv promotions at AX this year? It is pretty cool though.

What's next (annoucement at AX)? Someone is able to actually license the games for an English speaking audience?
4nBlue

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:59 am Reply with quote
superdry wrote:
What's with the all Muv-Luv promotions at AX this year? It is pretty cool though.

What's next (annoucement at AX)? Someone is able to actually license the games for an English speaking audience?

The fan translators were negotiating with âge at least before one of their members leaked the translation. I haven't been really following what happened after that, but it's safe to say that âge has access to the translated script and knows that they have fans overseas.

They are also already re-releasing original trilogy for Windows 7, so they might do the required coding for international release at the same time.
Asrialys

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:53 am Reply with quote
Cool. I think Minami Kuribayashi was a MangaGamer guest a couple years ago and even gave a small concert at their panel.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1