• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - All the Gintama In the World

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Agent355 wrote:

Turning the tables around, I don't usually watch moe shows, but I loved the heck out of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'm absolutely sure that there is explicit yuri doshinji out there that I might find distasteful...Still a great show. I'll just avoid that particular type of fan art, thank you.

Good luck finding the good yuri doujinshi of that series because I bet most of it will be hetero and/or futanari like a lot of doujins based on all-girl casts anime series. Mad
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Agent355 wrote:

Turning the tables around, I don't usually watch moe shows, but I loved the heck out of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'm absolutely sure that there is explicit yuri doshinji out there that I might find distasteful...Still a great show. I'll just avoid that particular type of fan art, thank you.

Good luck finding the good yuri doujinshi of that series because I bet most of it will be hetero and/or futanari like a lot of doujins based on all-girl casts anime series. Mad

Oh there is tons of Madoka yuri doujins.

Plenty of generic het rape and tentacle doujins as well, but lots and lots of yuri, both H and non-H.
erinfinnegan
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Agent355 wrote:

Oh, I love Madoka Magica as well! I'm hoping volume 3 comes in the mail today. There are a few yuri winks in that, but they're pretty tastefully done and seem somewhat appropriate (from what I've seen so far).

I feel kinda the same way about K-On! - I'm willing to ignore the fandom and enjoy the show (most of the time, anyway).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5