• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Anime Expo 2012 Kicks Off With Star-Studded Red Carpet And Opening Ceremony

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
casenumber00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:34 pm Reply with quote
Day zero huh, most people are still stuck in line waiting for their badges at 6. In fact, the whole line, spanning 1/2 mile with at least a 4 hour wait never lets up at all.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:43 pm Reply with quote
casenumber00 wrote:
Day zero huh, most people are still stuck in line waiting for their badges at 6. In fact, the whole line, spanning 1/2 mile with at least a 4 hour wait never lets up at all.
I still wish I was there lol. I've been wanting to go for nearly a decade now (since I started high school and found out that cons even existed...lame Nebraska didn't get any til the late 2000's). All the guests at the cons here are dub artists of course, which I dont care one bit about (with exceptions such as Steve Blum). What I really want, that will never happen where I live....is a J-musical guest. LiSA became one of my favorite singers back in 2010 with Girls Dead Monster so I'm COMPLETELY jealous of anyone there right now...not to mention FictionJunction and Yuki Kajiura being there. Anime Expo just sounds so amazing nearly every year. Definitely seems to be the closest anyone can possibly get to a Japanese anime convention without leaving the States. So jealous >.<.

Madoka off topic mention:spoiler[Also, I just noticed that on the Madoka advertisement to the left...she's WEARING Kyubey. WEARING HIM.Anime hyper]
Asterisk-CGY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 am Reply with quote
Still need to buy a ticket, then sign up for volunteer hours. Or probably just skip the thing this year. Sah.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1