• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Memorandum: Error Reports

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:30 am Reply with quote
If you have a minor error to report, please use the error report script.

It is much easier to make sure that all errors get fixed if I only have to go to one place to read about them. If you have a complicated error report to make, one that may require some disscussion, then please use the error report script and bring it up in the forum as well.

Every page in the encyclopedia has a "Report an error on this page" button at the bottom of the page. After pressing that button please read the instructions that are shown.

We really appreciate corrections, we don't want to have false information in the encyc, but it will be much easier to handle them through the structured error report script as opposed to the forum.

Thanks.

-t
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:19 pm Reply with quote
There are a few exceptions to this rule. Sometimes the error report is not about a specific piece of information on a page. We have specific topics for some of those cases. Please read the instructions and then post your error report in the appropriate topic:

Duplicate persons

Duplicate companies

Duplicate anime/manga titles
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1