• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Retail] $5 Manga Sale! Totally Manga Close-out.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TotallyManga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 am Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!

I'm Lori and I'm the owner of Totally Manga, a comercial comic book store that specializes in manga. As of last month we have closed our doors due to lots of reasons, it seems the industry is really suffering lately and we just can't maintain our store, though we had a lot of fun It's time to move on. We liquidated as many titles as we could before closing but we have 222 titles left (now 135 as of 6/26) and we figured having an online close-out sale would be the best and most economical way to close up shop! The sale is outlined below along with some promotions and links to our policies and contact info.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I'll be popping by the forum often but you can also email or call us, contact information is in the customer service link below and you can always contact us via our form on our website, now on to the sale!!!

Sale Information:
• All inventory $5 each until gone! Including a few omnibus books and also art books featuring the boys of Embracing Love!
• Promo 1: Buy 10+ books and get 1 FREE!
• Promo 2: Spend $100 bucks and get free Priority Mail Shipping!
• Promo 3: Just for ANN members! Use code *anndotcom* at checkout and receive an additional 5% off!
• Countries that can order are U.S., U.K., New Zealand, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Brazil, France, Italy and Ireland as of this moment.
• Sale is for shoppers 18+ only. Most of the titles we have are mature and contain explicit content.
• 90% of our left over stock is Yaoi & Shonen-ai from June, 801, Doki Doki & Kitty Media. Though we do have a few shojo and shonen titles from Media Blasters and DMP in the adventure/action section. All the Viz and Tokyopop imprints are sold out already, sorry!
• Payments processed by PayPal.com
• Shipments via USPS
• We do note sell used items, bootlegs or scanlations. All of our merchandise comes directly from the licensed publishers or authorized distributers and is in english only.

Store Information:
• Home: http://shoptotallymanga.com/
• E. [email protected]
• P. (347) 878-8696
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1