• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Have you heard anything about Crunchyroll embeds?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyorai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quote
I notice ANN has also been having issues with CR embeds. Have you heard anything from CR as to when, if ever, this issue will be fixed?

Their RSS feeds have stopped updating around the time the PS3 roll out. It's a pain since CR really doesn't offer much support for their affiliates.

I really need to try to figure out how to get a media feed with Hulu, but they seem to ignore requests from small fries.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quote
It looks like the CR embeds were fixed a little while ago. I also did some cleanup of the hulu embeds to fix the problem where different seasons were "merged" as a single series on ANN. So everything should be good with the videos now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1