• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Expo 2012 - Vocaloid Panel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidShallcross

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quote
I thought Dixie Flatline was a fictional character from the work of William Gibson, who mostly appears as an AI/computer simulation. I suppose it's a reasonable pseudonym for someone working with vocaloids.
ANNs Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Don't see how this panel is of any relevance considering Crypton/Sega/Toyota have not done much since last year's Anime Expo to promote the Vocaloid brand. Its almost been 4 months since the last time I've seen a Toyota Miku board here in Southern California. What happened Crypton? Where is that passion to promote the Vocaloids in the states? Supposedly you guys were going to bring all sorts of goodies to us including English Vocaloids, licensed Vocaloid merchandise, and a Vocaloid store? So far, none of this has actually happened...

I suppose the next "Project Diva" game(regularly reported around here when ANN has the chance), will be another Japan-exclusive, right Crypton/Sega?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1