• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yukikaze date

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellomojo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:55 pm Reply with quote
Yay Yukikaze! I heard this OAV is AMAZING. Can't wait for it! Has anyone else seen it or know of it to add. I just know it looks remarkable but storywise, zip. If Bandai has it, it's pretty safe, though
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skogga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:50 pm Reply with quote
I have the first 2 episodes on dvd, the hong kong release versions with "engrish" subs. The story has potential but how well it concludes in the end, who knows? Superb air-to-air combat, CGI one generation above "Blue Sub 6". No beautiful people, the chars have a realistic design. It's available from the [EDIT - No suggesting locations of bootlegs, thanks. -C] as a region-0 dvd if you just can't wait (like me!). I did buy it for the koku-fan-service.

Skogga
neteru999

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know when Volume 2 will be released in the US?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1