Forum - View topic
[Split] Miyuki Takahashi




Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DerekTheRed
Encyclopedia SupporterEncyclopedia Supporter


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3269
Location: ::Points to hand::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:38 am Reply with quote
She looks like five ladies based on the different tasks alone. And time period comes into play here a little, so I noted when the title was made.

高橋美雪 - Animator
2010 - Chu-Bra!! [1]

高橋美由紀 - Sound Recorder Lady
2001 - Touch Crossroads [1] 音響助手
2002 - Bomberman Jetters [1] 録音調整 (Currently credited as "Adjustments" should probably be "Recording Adjustment" I think with ED precision)
2002 G-ON Riders [1] 録音調整
2005 - Animal Yokocho [1] アシスタント
2005 - Eyeshield 21 [1][2] 録音調整 (Currently credited as "Recording" should probably be "Recording Adjustment")

高橋みゆき - Singer
1983 - Nanako SOS [1]

高橋美幸 - Writer
2002 - I'll/KCBC [1] (Click Data on left, then スタッフ) 脚本
2002/1998 - Class Reunion [1] The source is just Wiki. Man, hentai is hard to find info on. She is credited with 脚本, but I think the credit is supposed to be this title, not the one she is currently credited for.

Unable to Source:
2003 - Ultra Maniac [1] I think this will serve as a source, but I'm having encoding issues. I'm sure it'll end up being 高橋美由紀. (And Ultra Maniac has two plot summaries.)

And finally, there is a mangaka credit in there, for story and art on Musashi No. 9. I have no idea where to start looking for that information, and manga isn't really in my field of interest... (And that entry has two identical plot summaries.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 10 Feb 2003
Posts: 1604

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 am Reply with quote
DerekTheRed wrote:
高橋美幸 - Writer
2002 - I'll/KCBC [1] (Click Data on left, then スタッフ) 脚本
2002/1998 - Class Reunion [1] The source is just Wiki. Man, hentai is hard to find info on. She is credited with 脚本, but I think the credit is supposed to be this title, not the one she is currently credited for.

I checked my copies, and 高橋美幸 is credited as 脚本 for all four episodes of Class Reunion Again, while in Class Reunion the same credit goes to 立花ユウ. Sources for the latter—the official site, episodes 1 and 2, respectively:

http://web.archive.org/​web/​20081104045007/​http:​/​/​www.​l-​heart.​ne.​jp/​dousoukai/​mizuho/​staff.​html

http://web.archive.org/​web/​20100726212157/​http:​/​/​www.​l-​heart.​ne.​jp/​dousoukai/​ayu/​staff.​html

DerekTheRed wrote:
Unable to Source:
2003 - Ultra Maniac [1] I think this will serve as a source, but I'm having encoding issues. I'm sure it'll end up being 高橋美由紀. (And Ultra Maniac has two plot summaries.)

The North American release only has English-language credits, but I did fix the summaries, by synthesizing the two into my own version.

DerekTheRed wrote:
And finally, there is a mangaka credit in there, for story and art on Musashi No. 9. I have no idea where to start looking for that information, and manga isn't really in my field of interest... (And that entry has two identical plot summaries.)

Story & Art: 高橋 美由紀 (the same as the Sound Recorder Lady).

Source: http://www.amazon.co.jp/​dp/​4253164110/​

I also fixed the plot summaries, though "terroists" is still misspelled.


Last edited by doc-watson42 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DerekTheRed
Encyclopedia SupporterEncyclopedia Supporter


Joined: 19 Dec 2007
Posts: 3269
Location: ::Points to hand::

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, minor dilemma with the mangaka... She's probably a different person than the sound woman though, even though they use the same kanji, right? It looks like Musashi No. 9 ran for 10 years starting in 1996, so she would have to be a busy woman to find time to serialize a manga and still have a second career as a sound woman.

Thanks for the help with the rest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 10 Feb 2003
Posts: 1604

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quote
You're welcome. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 10 Feb 2003
Posts: 1604

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 am Reply with quote
Per her Japanese Wikipedia article, the mangaka's Web site is here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group