• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Tony Oliver on Adventures in Voice Acting

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yojimboray

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote
I hate english dubs of anime 95% of the time, but I thought Tony was great as Rick Hunter. I also thought the VAs for Roy Fokker and Max Stirling were excellent. I know a lot of guys hate Robotech, but am I the only one who thought that these guys were exceptionally good in the show?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quote
yojimboray wrote:
I hate english dubs of anime 95% of the time, but I thought Tony was great as Rick Hunter. I also thought the VAs for Roy Fokker and Max Stirling were excellent. I know a lot of guys hate Robotech, but am I the only one who thought that these guys were exceptionally good in the show?

That's why everybody's "90% of anything is crap" is different. The 5% of stuff you love may be in somebody else's hated 95%, and vice versa. That just means there's actually a lot less stuff out there that's universally loved or hated. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2