• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: English Video Game Actors Join Disney's Wreck-It Ralph Cast

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekusagi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote
LuckyAstei wrote:
now all we need is a confirmation that Mike Pollick is voicing Eggman and I'll be happy as a lark

I seem to recall Pollock saying on Facebook he's not been approached for the role, sadly.
Joe Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:45 pm Reply with quote
I'm gonna wreck it!
Shippoyasha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 am Reply with quote
lostrune wrote:
I wish Disney and Dreamworks would stop it with their pop-culture joke laded films. Take a note from Pixar or something. Laughing

Pixar is actually faring worse than both Disney and Dreamworks nowadays though.

They are steadily losing the magic they used to have. Dreamworks has a few cans as usual, but they do have some really good stuff on occasion like How to Train Your Dragon, which had none of the pop culture nonsense (as in zero, not even the music).

Disney's recent movies like Tangled and Princess and the Frog were pretty lovely films on their own right.
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Majin Tenshi wrote:
Nice to bring the character's VAs for the animated movie, which i am really looking forward to. I think that the Japanese dub version will also follow the same pattern of bringing the seiyuu from the games to reprise their roles.

Me too, beside watching anime in English dub, I've watch some of our stuff dubbed in Japanese (western video game, American animation, etc..). Knowing how Disney is influential and has a huge presence in Japan, I'm sure Disney is able to get seiyus who voice these characters to reprise their role for the Japanese dub.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Southkaio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quote
Will Dr. Robotnik and Dr. Wily appear in Disney's ''Wreck-It Ralph'' (2012)?
Joe Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote
Shippoyasha wrote:
lostrune wrote:
I wish Disney and Dreamworks would stop it with their pop-culture joke laded films. Take a note from Pixar or something. Laughing

Pixar is actually faring worse than both Disney and Dreamworks nowadays though.

They are steadily losing the magic they used to have. Dreamworks has a few cans as usual, but they do have some really good stuff on occasion like How to Train Your Dragon, which had none of the pop culture nonsense (as in zero, not even the music).

Disney's recent movies like Tangled and Princess and the Frog were pretty lovely films on their own right.

yeah, I hate to say it, bit it does seems like Pixar has been on a decline ever since their triple knock out with Wall-E, Up and Toy Story 3

I had no interest in either Cars 2 or Brave, maybe they'll bounce back with that Monsters Inc prequel, I hope anyway
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2