• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Japan Expo 2012 - Day Four

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Wow, Rebecca. A complete set of wonderful, smutty Midnight Secretary.

I've always wondered why DMP didn't get ahold of that one. I'm a bit jealous of you French editions.

Love the pic of the Akihito huggy-pillow cover from the Finder series. Surprised at the amount of yaoi swag at this show...
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 am Reply with quote
I was surprised by the amount of yaoi swag too - Taifu's booth was basically fujoshi heaven. Very Happy You could get a movie size poster of one of their series if you bought three books, but I ended up a poster of the back of Adekan volume 3 because it was just so pretty. I got a sample of the manga too - it looks weird, but I love the artwork. At that point I had to restrain myself from buying too many more books, though...because I had already been suckered by Taifu's complete-a-series deal and had gotten all of a yuri series and one by Takako Shigetmatsu. Laughing

Actually, now that you mention it, I'm surprised DMP never picked up Midnight Secretary either. Or Happy Marriage, for that matter, which I went intending to buy but couldn't get near the Kaze booth. I'm pretty pleased with what I did get, though!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1