• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
An interesting pm I received... (mostly censored profanity)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xanas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 pm Reply with quote
I'm posting this to see if anyone else may have received messages by this user... He's obviously got some serious mental issues. He supposedly is leaving the site for good after sending me this but I found it to be one of the oddest things I've come across in a long time. Another odd thing is that while I admit that I like Sankarea and Aquarion EVOL I haven't bothered rating either of them on the site yet. So he must have come across a post or something that triggered this weird rant...

I don't expect any moderator action or anything since I don't even know what you'd do about such a thing but this guy is bizarre, at least if he does post here you might want to take note of him.

Quote:
To: Xanas
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 am
Subject: yeah
You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. I know for a fact only dumbass f**ktards like urself would ever spout the s**t u do. FACT is that Sankarea and Aquarian EVOL are NOT of interest in the least in that list; their shit series that idiotic dumb f**ks like yourself would put so highly. FACT is that Akira is the GREATEST as well as the most interesting thing on that list as it's one of the greatest thing ever created, you ignorant piece of shit. If it's not of interest to you it's solely because a pathetic piece of shit like yourself has equally shitty taste that keeps you from appreciating such utter masterpieces as Akira=ALL FACTS. I can't expect a faggot-ass bitch like you to comprehend these facts, though. Go f**k your slutty-ass b***h mother, contract her MANY stds, and die you pathetic piece of s**t; do us ALL a favor. -__-

After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it. there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___- Deal with it; you and your ignorant bullshit and those two shit, wholly uninteresting series have lost, while and and the most interesting of them all+greatest anime ever Akira have won, you dumb f**k. Another FACT for your stupid bitchass.
Rukiia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Oh, this guy again. He sends similar PMs to many people on the site. He basically has no life.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
st_owly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:21 pm Reply with quote
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quote
Whoever's doing this is old news. I hadn't heard about him for a while, but he's gotten around to sending something like that to a lot of members. There's a thread in the Bugs & Technical Questions forum dedicated to his singular literary output.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Crisha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 pm Reply with quote
I like how the muppet inconsistently blocks out the word "shit."
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quote
I know I keep saying I'll leave this site forever, but one of these times, I'm really gonna do it! Wink
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, this is old news, this guy, or group of people maybe, have been up to these old tricks for awhile now. It was maybe clever to begin with but it's pretty yawnworthy and uninspired at this stage.
egoist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote
I always receive compliments in my box. Although I'd prefer insults.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:35 am Reply with quote
Keonyn wrote:
Yeah, this is old news, this guy, or group of people maybe, have been up to these old tricks for awhile now. It was maybe clever to begin with but it's pretty yawnworthy and uninspired at this stage.

Wow, that's a pretty generous judgement. I always thought it was massively retarded to begin with and did not improve with repetition.
Xanas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:06 am Reply with quote
No harm, no foul, just found it interesting is all. I guess he just has fun doing this, probably shouldn't be taken seriously.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 am Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Keonyn wrote:

Wow, that's a pretty generous judgement. I always thought it was massively retarded to begin with and did not improve with repetition.

Oh it was massively retarded to start with, but at least then they were mixing it up; taking a new avenue and giving people something to chuckle at. But now it doesn't even have that going for it. Heck, each PM is pretty much the same thing over and over. Of course, it is still amusing that they keep saying they're leaving for good but inevitably come back; ANN is just that awesome I guess.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:58 am Reply with quote
egoist wrote:
I always receive compliments in my box. Although I'd prefer insults.

There you have it - whenever you get one of these PMs, forward it to egoist :p
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 pm Reply with quote
This type of messages again? Been several months, so I figured the guy grew bored of doing that given how much time has passed.

Must be nice to have nothing but free time I suppose.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 pm Reply with quote
He only sent it to one person this time. Banned as always...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1