• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers' 2nd Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan9999

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 am Reply with quote
Goood, but wish Atlus would hurry up with a brand new SMT and or one of its several spin offs for PS3/360.

So may awesome releases for the ps2 era and only handhelds have received some love and lots of remakes and releases for the last few years Sad

Hurry up and give us Persona 5, or the next numbered SMT title, or the next devil summer title already.

At this rate I fear current generation will go and die without a big release of the mentioned franchises.
superdry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:50 am Reply with quote
dan9999 wrote:
Goood, but wish Atlus would hurry up with a brand new SMT and or one of its several spin offs for PS3/360.

If you have been following the news, Atlus is currently working on SMT IV on the 3DS.

Quote:

So may awesome releases for the ps2 era and only handhelds have received some love and lots of remakes and releases for the last few years Sad

Because handhelds are more popular in Japan and cheaper to develop for compared to the PS3 or 360.
NimbusRain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 am Reply with quote
superdry wrote:
dan9999 wrote:

If you have been following the news, Atlus is currently working on SMT IV on the 3DS.

Yep, and evidently this game comes with the demo to SMT4. I wonder how many copies they'll sell on that fact alone. I remember Square doing the same thing with DQ8 and FF12 back in the day.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1