• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aya Hirano Stars in Himitsu no Akko-chan Flash Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:34 am Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
v1cious wrote:
Wow, this got out of hand. I don't even like her, but i'm gonna laugh when you guys are back kissing her ass again after they announce a new Haruhi/Lucky Star anime. This really should be a bannable offense by now, as it just derails threads.

What? This news article was only created to talk about Aya Hirano, nobody cares about some random 1 minute flash anime that won't be even be subbed or licensed over here

Then don't post? I fail to see what her personal life has to do with this news. It's already been pointed out several times that she's still working on other stuff, so this is pretty ridiculous anyway.

Why should people not post about Aya Hirano in an article thats ABOUT Aya Hirano? And yes, she's done a supporting role in a 3 minute anime and a 2 episode character in Hunter x Hunter since, when she used to do 2-3 starring roles a season from 2006-2010. she's "Working on other stuff", but she's at the level of a small time seiyuu that nobody wants anything to do with when she used to be the biggest seiyuu in the industry.

As much as some people hate to admit it, the fact is that Aya Hiranos fall from glory is one of the biggest stories in the anime industry the last few years. Talking about it on an anime news website is completely relevant, especially in news posts that try to draw peoples interest by using Aya Hirano.
LUNI_TUNZ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quote
You guys do realize that doing a major character every season plus singing in a band tends to wear on the voice right? I mean, it's not something you can just constantly abuse. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that instead of not getting these starring roles she's not auditioning for them.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4