• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Lucky Star's Yoshimizu to Launch New Manga in April

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quote
I wonder what the new manga will be? I really enjoyed Lucky Star, so this makes me wonder what the new series will be.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Wait a second, it's over?? I thought he would have continued writing it. That sucks. Well, at least they have those anthology books that they keep putting out, that way I can still get my Konata on Kagami Twisted Evil
Lemoncookies23

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quote
Holy crap! Who's the character on the front cover with the hat? She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.... Anime exclamation
Kougeru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quote
JairStout wrote:
Holy crap! Who's the character on the front cover with the hat? She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.... Anime exclamation
that's what i was wondering lol. Also the mention of Illya stuff is never bad news
4nBlue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
JairStout wrote:
that's what i was wondering lol. Also the mention of Illya stuff is never bad news

The girl with the hat is Kudryavka Noumi from Little Busters!.

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya was a great manga and it's great to hear that it's continuing. Don't know if calling it a version of Fate/Stay Night is correct, because it's more of an alternate universe spin-off with characters from Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Fate/Zero.

G-Senjō no Maō (The Devil on G-string) does not involve devils in g-strings (just in case someone was looking forward to them). From what I have heard of the game it's like Death Note, except better. The name comes from
Wikipedia wrote:
August Wilhelmj's "Air on the G String", and Franz Schubert's "Der Erlkönig" known as Maō in Japan.
supergirlnano

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Like tho fa sho Lucky Star is AWESOME! but i didn't know it was a manga i thought it was just an anime series?
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quote
The displayed cover is for the April issue. I have a photos of the May cover along with some of the contents here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1