• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The World Ends With You iOS Game's Trailer Posted

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob from Accounting

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:32 am Reply with quote
Hey guys! You wanna play the best dual-screen game ever made but with only one screen? You do? Great. Have... some sort of... fun with that then, I guess. You maniac.
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:27 pm Reply with quote
v1cious wrote:
Reibooi wrote:
Kinda pisses me off that they tease us with a countdown and all that just to announce a port and not a new game. Everyone has been wanting to see a sequel for years and many thought despite the leak of a iOS version that this would be a new game but seems not. Disappointing for sure.

People keep saying this, but what do you expect out of a sequel to this game? I mean they pretty much wrapped up the entire story. That said, this is the perfect game to put on Iphone. Only problem I can see is the dual-screen aspect.

They got rid of the dual screen. Now they all fight on one screen which I'm sure you saw. I don't really care (since I don't have anything Apple), but I just wonder if we can still fight with both partners or if the partner will be played by the 'computer' per se.

Even though I won't be getting this I'm excited for the new soundtrack~
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:53 am Reply with quote
Why not splitscreen?
Regannator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:18 am Reply with quote
Lawl.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/27/the-world-ends-with-you-solo-remix-review

The "fanboys" (if they can even be called that) can whine and moan all they want. Anyone not retarded already knew what to expect. Laughing

As for me, alas, all I have is an old ass iPhone touch. But since I have to pick up a Macbook by the end of the year anyway, I figure I might as well get an iPad. Loading all of my books and references onto it is definitely handy as hell, and for entertainment, this game ought to do just fine.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2