• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hello Project's Tsunku, Blazblue Co-Creators at AX

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fighterholic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Now THERE is some incentive to go this year to AX. Daisuke Ishiwatari? Of all people? A person who has created one of the hottest video game soundtracks I've ever heard is definitely going to have my attention this year. Don't know if I'm going to attend AX Idol though with Tsunku in the mix...
bleuster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Is he going to do a small concert, at least?
I heard that Aksys will give people a chance to play him against him in the new game BlazBlue. I never played it, to say you fought against one of your favorite composers/creators is something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
PhoenixHeart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Whoa, Tsunku! So one of Japans top producers is judging an Idol contest? That's a sweet chance - I frequent the karaoke-competions of cons here in Germany and have faired quite well - this would be enough to get me super-fired up to make the performance of my life. Working or even just talking with Japanese producers would be a blast, I deeply enjoy J-Pop and am trying to write Songs inspired by Japanese sense of "catchyness" (if I tried to put it in one word)
If he likes what he hears and sees a market chance in Japan, he'd probably do something. But as a male with very little bishounen-look ammount I may have trouble o_O; Anywa,y too far away of course ^^;
zanarkand princess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Well the last time Tsunku tried even a half American girl it didn't go well right? Or was that just with the American Japanophiles?
fighterholic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quote
zanarkand princess wrote:
Well the last time Tsunku tried even a half American girl it didn't go well right? Or was that just with the American Japanophiles?

As far as I know there are two full blooded Chinese girls on the Morning Musume roster. Maybe trying to add in a little variety there. Got to try something that could possibly sell you know.
Zoe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quote
zanarkand princess wrote:

MiniMoni did really well. Coconuts Musume never caught on, but they never promoted them like a mainstream group anyway.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1