• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Full Metal Daemon Muramasa - English translation/plot summary

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsmith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am Reply with quote
Hi there,

Sorry if this isn't the right section for this, but I didn't see one for visual novels, so... In any case, if any of you are interested, I'm doing a detailed plot summary/English translation of the Japanese-only visual novel Full Metal Daemon Muramasa/Soukou Akki Muramasa. It's still a work in progress, though.

So anyway, here it is:

http://gareblogs.wordpress.com/2012/08/28/full-metal-daemon-muramasa-plot-summarytranslation-chapter-1/

(there are links to further chapters within that post)

Any thoughts, comments, feedback, etc. are welcome.

(If posting such a thing isn't allowed here, then feel free to delete this thread and I'll be on my way. I don't want to cause any trouble.)

Last edited by jsmith on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
anigu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 am Reply with quote
Hey, great work you're doing there. Keep it up!

I've heard a lot about this game but well, my Japanese skill is too 'limited' to understand a word in it Crying or Very sad Glad that there's someone who took the time to do this. I like how you also insert scenes from the actual game into the summary, make it more interesting to read.
gideon1976

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Muramasa is really such a great game. The weaving together of plot devices like Muramasa's curse and the accumulation of the whole story towards the true route ending. Ah so wonderful, somewhat bittersweet yet poignant and beautiful. One of the most enjoyable stories I have ever read.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1